With ongoing, continuous updates in the news regarding the , this worldwide situation warrants our close attention and careful preparedness.
Our team, along with Special Olympics International is closely monitoring the situation.
In matters relating to COVID-19, we are following recommendations of the (CDC) and to best ensure the health and safety of all in our community.
Competitions & Events
Last updated March 6, 西藏福彩app下载We are asking that all athletes, staff, volunteers, coaches, caregivers and fans not participate in or attend any SOCO related activities if they are sick, exhibit any signs and symptoms or have been around anyone who is ill or exhibiting signs and symptoms.
Of course, all are advised to seek appropriate medical care and to consult with a licensed health care professional in cases of illness.
Currently, we are focusing on general illness prevention while also looking at the possible escalation of our response as needed.
The following precautions are recommended:
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds (especially after using restroom, sneezing, coughing, etc.)
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow instead of hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Do not share food or drink with others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Avoid close contact (3-6 ft.) with those who are sick
- Stay 西藏福彩app下载 if an illness is present
Please know we are dedicated to monitoring and managing the COVID-19 outbreak and will update you as appropriate. Please check back to this webpage for updates.